Video and presentations for download from the “Corporate Venturing” event on October 28, 2020.
The event was organized by the Swiss American Chamber of Commerce in San Francisco and was sponsored by the Swiss Business Hub.
Experts from Swisscom, the Swiss Railways SBB and Paul Holland from Mach49 and Foundation Capital shared their approaches to corporate innovation (more about the speakers at the end of this post).
Here are the recording of the event and the speaker presentations:
- Zoom video recording
- Swisscom presentation
- Swiss Railways SBB presentation
- Mach49 innovation consultants presentation
Thank you to the Chamber for organizing the event and to the three speakers for sharing their work and their inputs.
Feel free to download the slides and the event video. If you have an opinion on corporate innovation let me know and let’s start a dialog.
The panelists were:
- Swisscom (Lukas Peter, Head of Silicon Valley Outpost): Swisscom started an outpost in Silicon Valley 20 years ago and are one of the most visible and present partners and investors in the Swiss innovation scene.
- SBB Swiss Railways (Andreas Jossen, Innovation Scout): Recently established three outposts in Silicon Valley, China, and Israel.
- Mach49 (Paul Holland, Partner, and VC at Foundation Capital): Paul has been a Silicon Valley venture capitalist for the last 20 years and early investor into Netflix. He is a Managing Director at Mach49, advising global corporations how to create a corporate venture practice and actively sharing his experience as “Investor in Residence”. Mach49’s approach strategically combines the incubation of internal ideas and tapping into disruptive projects thru corporate venturing.